Branding Approval Process
All marketing materials created for departments or units within the Division of Student Affairs need to be submitted via email for approval prior to use. Please allow at least three (3) business days for the material to be reviewed and approved.
All marketing materials, including flyers, posters, videos, PowerPoint presentations, screen images, brochures, banners, t-shirts, and giveaways, must follow the university and division branding guidelines. Please download our Minimum Branding Checklistprior to submission for approval to ensure these guidelines are met. The items outlined below are the most common errors seen in the approval process:
- Every item that promotes or markets a unit or department within the Division of Student Affairs must use an official university departmental logo.
To ensure proper use of the departmental logo, download the LOGO-gistics Tips & Tricks file.
- Only one university logo per side and our departmental logos count as a university logo.
- Supported by Student Activity Fees must be used if the program or event has received any monies from activity fees.
- A web address should be always be listed to promote our new web address structure.
- Phone numbers use all hyphens so our users may click and call from their smart phones!
- The following ADA lines must be included on all promotional and marketing pieces that invite students to participate.
To request disability accommodations at this event, please contact the Disability Services at 404-413-1560.
Please provide your name, event name, date, time, location, and sponsor when making your request.
- The time should be formatted using the APA style guide (no zeros following whole hours, a.m./p.m. lowercase with periods, and a space between the number and the a.m./p.m.).
Please note: Every item, including re-orders, must get approval prior to use.