Print Media Requests
Creative Services offers creative and strategic solutions for your student affairs marketing and communication needs. From constructing your message to framing it in eye-catching design, Creative Services’ skilled team partners with you to tell your story.
In certain cases, the projects are so large and far reaching that Public Relations requests that they create the projects with the cost being the responsibility of the requesting office.
In order for Creative Services to offer services to the entire division, Creative Services will not be able to accept incoming jobs that do not adhere to the request process.
All services are available to only departments and units within the Division of Student Affairs at Georgia State University.
Print Media Requests Process:
- All requests for printed media must be made at least five business weeks prior to the due in house date.
- A separate form must be submitted for each request.
Please note: If you are planning to use the same artwork on several items such as a flyer, poster, PDF for upload to social media or any additional items, it must be noted on the request form as each item is a separate file and requires the proper time allotment in the project schedule.
- The request will not be accepted without edited content that has been signed by both the requester and their supervisor. The signatures are stating that the content has been edited and approved, and the requesting office will handle any and all changes to the content after this point. Because these projects are created with specialized software standard in the graphic design industry, and in most cases, custom fonts, it is likely that individual offices will not have the ability to edit the files.
- Contact information including web address, phone number, office location and social media sites must be provided.
- If your program receives any funding from the student activity fees, indicate that the Supported by Student Fees line must be included.
- If students are being invited to attend a program or event, indicate that the ADA lines must be included.
Once the content is completed, if necessary, contact Gretchen Cannon to set up an initial meeting with a digital version of the content attached.