WellTrack: New Online Tool for Students
The Counseling and Testing Center is excited to present WellTrack, a free online tool for all currently enrolled Georgia State University students. WellTrack is a product to promote mental health, based on the substantial base of research supporting the use of computerized cognitive-behavior therapy (CCBT). The program provides access to evidence based online interventions for stress, anxiety and depression in an attempt to improve student mental health before serious issues arise and negatively affect their academic experience and probability of graduating.
Colleges and universities in North America know that mental health is a major challenge in every campus community. At least 20 percent of students are battling mental health challenges at any given moment, and yet the majority will never seek help. That creates significant issues, both for the individual, and for the educational institution
By making proven mental health care more accessible, we help your employees and students realize their full potential – one day at a time.
What is it?
- It’s an online tool designed to promote mental health in college students
- Free access to evidence based online interventions for stress, anxiety and depression
- Access to preventative mental health care for all Georgia State University students to improve mental health before serious issues arise and negatively affect their academic experience
- Confidential and Anonymous
- Easy to use, right on your phone or tablet
To begin using WellTrack, visit the Georgia State University WellTrack page. Access Code: BeWell